Looking for accountant for personal financial advice

I'm looking for personal financial advice and am hoping an accountant can help me. I want to move out of Philadelphia and into the suburbs. I don't know how affordable that might be for me.
I work in a library in the city. As a city employee, I am required to live Philadelphia. In order to move to the suburbs I would have to quit my present job and find a new one.
The housing in the suburbs tends to be more expensive, and the library jobs tend to pay less out there. I have never owned a house so I don't know a lot about the costs and taxes involved in homeownership. I am concerned about being house poor.
Would an account be able to help me estimate the potential costs? How to I find an appropriate accountant?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

BeanSmart.com is a site by and for consumers of financial services and advice. We are not affiliated with any of the banks, financial services or software manufacturers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.

Tax and financial advice you come across on this site is freely given by your peers and professionals on their own time and out of the kindness of their hearts. We can guarantee neither accuracy of such advice nor its applicability for your situation. Simply put, you are fully responsible for the results of using information from this site in real life situations.