Tax on Courses

I plan to do a part time Postgrad course(MSc).
I am in full employment and don't qualify for any help with funding and my employer aren't willing to help either.
Altogether, the fees will be Approx 4000, can I claim tax in any way on this amount.
If it makes any odds I live/work and study in Scotland.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a site by and for consumers of financial services and advice. We are not affiliated with any of the banks, financial services or software manufacturers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.

Tax and financial advice you come across on this site is freely given by your peers and professionals on their own time and out of the kindness of their hearts. We can guarantee neither accuracy of such advice nor its applicability for your situation. Simply put, you are fully responsible for the results of using information from this site in real life situations.