Maryland 502 Substitution (Pre-paid College Investment Program)

We recently used H&R Block Online Tax Software to file our Federal and Maryland taxes. What I didn't realize was that H&R Block does NOT support Maryland taxe questions regarding Maryland 529 (contributions to our Grandson's College Investment Program). After I filed I realized the program didn't ask me whether I had any Maryland substitutions related to Maryland 529. Now, I need to know whether I can send in an amended return without filling out the entire Maryland return again, by using the MD502SU form. Can I just fill in Pg2, line xb with the amount my wife and I contributed?

<< ------------------------------------------------------- >>
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a site by and for consumers of financial services and advice. We are not affiliated with any of the banks, financial services or software manufacturers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.

Tax and financial advice you come across on this site is freely given by your peers and professionals on their own time and out of the kindness of their hearts. We can guarantee neither accuracy of such advice nor its applicability for your situation. Simply put, you are fully responsible for the results of using information from this site in real life situations.