What do I do with a ***Substitute Form*** 480.6C?!

I just received a form 480.6C from the Gobierno de Puerto Rico telling me I received $244.16 in dividends, with $24.40 withheld. Apparently an investment account hold some stock
in Oriental Finl Group Inc. What do I do with this information? What would I have done with it had I recieved it before I filed my taxes. No, I don't live in PR.
<< ======================================================= >> << The foregoing is intended for educational purposes only >> << and does NOT constitute legal OR professional advice. >> << >> << The Charter and the Guidelines for submitting >> << messages to this newsgroup are at www.asktax.org. >> << Copyright (2006) - All rights reserved. >> << ======================================================= >>
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

BeanSmart.com is a site by and for consumers of financial services and advice. We are not affiliated with any of the banks, financial services or software manufacturers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.

Tax and financial advice you come across on this site is freely given by your peers and professionals on their own time and out of the kindness of their hearts. We can guarantee neither accuracy of such advice nor its applicability for your situation. Simply put, you are fully responsible for the results of using information from this site in real life situations.