help me

plzzzzz can anyone help me i 'm egyptian and i 'm getting courses now
for the cpa but i don't ve any experience so is there any state that
doesn't require experience
thnx alot
Reply to
Several states allow one to be certified as an expert where expertise is absent:
State of confusion State of shock State of foolishness State of Al Gore State of political correctness State of insanity State of irrelevance Democratic Party etc., etc., etc.,
Reply to
A Nonny Moose
I believe California has a two tier license scheme. It amounts to the choice of an atest license (for those with apprenticeship) and a non-atest license (for those without apprenticeship). You can google the California Board of Accountantcy for the rules & regulations covering licensing and see if it meets your requirements.
I am pretty sure you will have to take up residency in California to get the license.
Reply to
Ron Todd

Site Timeline Threads

BeanSmart website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.