LLC formation

I used a web-based service to cheaply create an LLC.
I want to make sure it's taxed as an S-corp based on things I've read. Form 2553? Where do I find this, and where do I file it?
Also, I understand that since I don't really have any taxable events in 07, I can let the agencies (?) know that I don't want to file a return until tax year 08. How do I do this?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a site by and for consumers of financial services and advice. We are not affiliated with any of the banks, financial services or software manufacturers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.

Tax and financial advice you come across on this site is freely given by your peers and professionals on their own time and out of the kindness of their hearts. We can guarantee neither accuracy of such advice nor its applicability for your situation. Simply put, you are fully responsible for the results of using information from this site in real life situations.