Schedule K-1 and unreimbursed expenses

I have received a K-1 from a LLC and I have been actively participating in the LLC's business activities.
On the K-1, I've received both a guaranteed payment and my share of the
LLC profit.
How do I claim the deductions (home office, car/mileage, etc) on my business expenses on my 1040?
Should I use Schedule C for the guaranteed payment and offset that with the expenses?
Thank you in advance!
##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.accounting - 2324 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a site by and for consumers of financial services and advice. We are not affiliated with any of the banks, financial services or software manufacturers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.

Tax and financial advice you come across on this site is freely given by your peers and professionals on their own time and out of the kindness of their hearts. We can guarantee neither accuracy of such advice nor its applicability for your situation. Simply put, you are fully responsible for the results of using information from this site in real life situations.