The details on the problem listed are as follows:
The stock That I no longer own Is Ameritech. When Amertech and SBC merged in 10/1999 I received SBC stock in place of my Ameritech stock. The proper entries in Quicken 2002 were made to reflect this transaction and until I switched from Quicken 2003 to Quicken 2003 the correct amount appeared on my Balance sheet, that is zero value for Ameritech and the balance sheet date amount for SBC.
Now the balance sheet reflects the correct amount for SBC and the original purchase amount for Ameritech so my balance sheet is off by the Ameritech amount.
I did a Quicken search for Ameritech and found the original purchase amount, which is the amount on my current balance sheet. This record showed no disposal of the shares.
I again state that when I look at my portfolio list Ameritech does not show up.
Hope you can help.