Health Ins premium question

We have a small business. We file a joint (H+W) 1040, 1065 with K1s.
No employees.
Where is the health insurance premiums for us (H+W) entered in our tax forms?
Should it be in the 1065 or 1040?
If in the 1040, which line should it be entered on?
Reply to
The deduction goes on the 1040 based on the self-employment income reflected on the 1065. For 2018, you can find it on Schedule 1 Line 29.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

BeanSmart website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.