Re: Which tax form to use?

If you lose your EIN you can contact the IRS Business & Specialty Tax Line at 800-829-4933. The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. An assistor will ask you for identifying information and provide the number to you over the telephone, as long as you are a person who is authorized to receive it.
I imagine you can get the information you want from them.
Reply to
Stuart O. Bronstein
In article snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com,
You probably said multi-member, because if it's single member they suggest pretty firmly to use the owner's SSN or EIN.
Use for what? You apply for an EIN on an SS-4 but if you already have the EIN, you don't need to do it again.
John Levine, johnl@taugh.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Levine

BeanSmart website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.