Reverse Mortgages/Home Equity Loans ??

Hi there...I live in Canada but am trying to do some research for my
mother in law who lives in the UK. She may be interested in what we call
here a "reverse mortgage" or "home equity loan" - not sure what you call
them across the pond!? I wonder if anyone can point me to some good online
unbiased UK-based references or information about these products in the
UK. Your help would be appreciated...
to send direct email remove "fake".
Reply to
Larry Gagnon
Generally speaking, a useful finance site over here is
formatting link

Word of warning though (although i'm no expert) - you get screwed over with them if the articles i've read are correct.
Reply to
Colin Wilson
formatting link
Spot on. Be sure to read the Raising money from your home booklet in the publications section.
Reply to
Matt Robertson

Site Timeline Threads

BeanSmart website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.