We are looking for a qualified candidate, who can assist our client in
their accounting needs.
Please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the requirement:
Qualifications : Candidates are required to have a Bachelors of
Science in Accounting with a minimum of 1 to 3 years public or private
The knowledge of JD Edward's One World (General Ledger) is a plus with
solid skill in Microsoft Excel, Access & PowerPoint. The ability to
work independently on special projects and effective written and oral
communication skills are essential.
A CPA or Masters Degree or working toward these accreditations is
· Assist in the closing process for various operating entities which
include, Accredo Health Inc, Accredo Therapeutics, Hemophilia Health
Services, Nova Factor Inc & Medco Specialty Division.
· Prepare monthly supporting schedules & account analysis for Accredo
· Control over the general ledger reconciliation process and account
· Analyze, summarize and communicate the financial impacts of
· Reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts.
· Provide various summaries and reports to management on specific
financial data related to the Specialty Division.
Primary responsibility will include the control and reconciliation of
various balance sheet accounts. This position requires the preparation
of monthly journal entries and will require consistent interaction
with Accredo site management to ensure the financial records are
accurate and complete. This position requires continual assessment of
the assigned accounting processes to ensure that the workflow is
optimal and well controlled. There is also a required focus on
executing the appropriate accounting controls with the associated
documentation to ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
No Travel Required : Up to 10%