Purchase Order # in Quickbooks Pro


I make several invoices per day. My problem is:
97% of my customers don't use Purchase Order Numbers, but the other 3% won't
pay if I don't ask for and get a PO# to put on the invoice. They don't just
volunteer the PO, I have to remember to ask for it every time.
Is there a way for Quickbooks Pro to notify me for these few customers that
require this PO#as I do the invoice?
Reply to
LoggJamm

Site Timeline Threads

BeanSmart website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.