I have been pulling my hair out for a while dealing with Peachtree 2005 Complete working over a network, with data being kept on a Samba share. First I thought it was due to filelocking, nut after many, many hours I have discovered that locking isn't the issue, at least not from the Samba side.
for more information.
So now I have found that batch mode solves the problem(s), however I
have seen that people report issues with peachtree when running batch
mode. I'm wondering if batch mode is the correct mode for Peachtree
running in a multi-user enviroment. The data lives on a Samba share,
with no more then 3 users accessing peachtree at once, and even then,
they are all accessing different areas of peachtree. (One is
invoicing, one is enter inventory etc...)
- posted 13 years ago