Could anyone suggest how to edit a receipt? I am using Peachtree First Accounting 2008.
I have been generating sample receipts by:
1) Opening "Customers and Sales" icon
2) Clicking "Receive Money" icon
3) Selecting "Receive Money from Customer" option
4) Entering data about donations received
5) Clicking the Receipt window's "Print" icon
This prints some information about the "customer" and the transaction,
but nothing about my organization (we are a young nonprofit; I am the
brand new treasurer). I would like to:
1. Change the field label "Customer Name" to "Donor Name"
2. Add information identifying for the recipient that the receipt
comes from our organization ("Yessera", our address,
3. If possible, add a brief notation explaining that the receipt
covers all donations by the donor for 2007, and thanking the donor for
Thank you for any suggestions.
- posted 12 years ago