Self Assessment Tax Return Postal Address

Could anyone please tell me where I should send my self-assessment tax return form to? In previous years I received the form from HMRC's Cardiff office (with its return address already printed), but this year I'm having to print my own form. Should I send it to the same Cardiff address, or to their self-assessment correspondence address at BX9 1AS? I can't find a definite answer on their website, and trying to call their helpline ended with being put on a queue (gave up after a while).
Thanks in advance!
Reply to
Hello, I am having an issue to tell DHL what city BX9 1AS is as google maps do not locate it properly.
Does anyone know what city is that?
Thank you
Reply to

"Courier deliveries to HMRC: PO Box and BX postcodes
Use this address if you?re a courier delivering post to a HMRC address with a PO box or BX postcode.
HM Revenue and Customs Benton Park View Newcastle Upon Tyne NE98 1ZZ "
formatting link
Reply to
Peter Parry
Please can someone tell me the correct address to send my self assessment tax return? I'm really struggling to find the right one Many thanks
Reply to
In message , writes
Presumably you're submitting a paper return. If so, I guess it will be the address on your Notice of Coding . [Presumably, you will have received one during the past year.]
But take my advice, and do it online. It's easy, and you get up to the end of January to do it.
Reply to
Ian Jackson

though, unless things have changed, it will take about a month for your online account to be set up
do it now!

Reply to
Also there are still some things that you can't do online. The last time I had to go to paper was because of tax on an inheritance.
Reply to
David Woolley
Why do HMRC try and make things so difficult for the taxpayer are they deli berately setting out their stall to prevent the taxpayer submitting their t ax form on time so they can issue out penalties, why not simply put the ret urn address of the self assessment letter or even on their website in answe r to a straight forward question "where do I post my self assessment". Trie d to do online from Malaysia and keep coming up with obstacles, and now the y don't even give you the correct return address.
Reply to
If the HMRC omit to inform you of the return address, I suggest sending your return by registered post to the Chancellor of the Exchequer, 11 Downing Street. Let your MP know what you have done and your reasons.
Reply to

BeanSmart website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.